Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 88.7-acre working farm was once home to fruit orchards and dairy cows. Today, the lawn behind the 1858 mansion provides an outdoor ceremony site with a picturesque vineyard vista.
- You have a choice of several unique spaces: The Winery Building’s Tasting Room and main floor work well for a cocktail or seated dinner for up to 100. Larger events may be held on the brick patio, which comes with a peaked tent outfitted with twinkle lights, chandeliers, and palladium side windows. There’s also the stone-walled Cave Room, where wine barrel tables lend a rustic touch, and carriage house doors open to the patio and vineyard views.
- Unionville’s exclusive caterer, the award-winning Harvest Catering Events, will work with you to plan the perfect meal, including pairings with Unionville Vineyards wines. In addition, they offer full bar service and are happy to help with arranging tableware, linens, decorations, and extra furniture.
Video by Tom Harmon.
20% discount on the venue rental fee for weddings hosted on Friday or Sunday.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The venue rental fee for weddings ranges $5,000–8,000 for up to 175 guests (includes tented patio space) and $4,000 for up to 100 guests (not including tented patio).
A purchase of one case of wine per 20 guests is also required. Wine that is not consumed during the event will be taken home by the event host. Note that the property can be closed to the public, reserving all event and parking areas for your event, for an additional $3,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Fenwick Catering of Princeton is the exclusive caterer.
Only Unionville Vineyards wines may be served at events. Fenwick Catering can provide bar service with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with the proper license and permit.
Year-round, daily. The tent that covers the stone patio is available May 1st to October 31st.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Unionville Vineyards.