Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on the iconic Asbury Park boardwalk, this stylish space was designed to emulate the sleek supper clubs of a bygone era…with a distinctively contemporary twist. There are plenty of nearby hotels and resorts, so you’ll have no trouble choosing the ideal wedding weekend lodging.
- Inside the mid-century modern-inspired building, you’ll find a gorgeous circular space with floor-ceiling windows offering views of the Atlantic and of the boardwalk’s historic buildings. The Club can accommodate both ceremonies and receptions, but you may also opt to say “I do” on the sands of Fifth Avenue Beach (your event planner can help arrange the required permits.)
- They offer a collection of generous packages to meet a range of styles and budgets, including cocktail party-style and breakfast affairs, and each package can be customized with fun enhancements like a pretzel bar, wing station, or ice cream pop station.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Indoor ceremonies are $500, and beach ceremonies start at $1,650 with up to 75 chairs included.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Package chosen
- 5-hour premium open bar
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, stationary appetizers, and chef action stations
- Sit-down dinner, buffet, or cocktail-style reception dinner
- Complimentary tasting
- Newlywed suite
- Champagne toast and custom tiered wedding cake
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Uplighting, linens, napkins, and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tim McLoone's Supper Club.