Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Classic elegance reigns at this top-of-the-line venue with exceptional cuisine, white-glove service, and seven acres of manicured grounds that boast year-round photo ops. Spring blooms, fall colors, or the sparkle of lights on snowy branches create a magical backdrop for an outdoor ceremony.
- The estate's breathtaking main entrance has you at "hello". From the gracious porte-cochère to the spectacular Main Lobby with its marble floors, dazzling chandeliers, and a dramatic, winding staircase, your guests will be wowed as they're welcomed warmly by a member of the estate's staff.
- The beautifully decorated banquet rooms and regally proportioned Ballroom feature hardwood floors, soaring three-story high ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and tall windows throughout. For an intimate yet sophisticated affair, the Belmont and Manchester Rooms boast crystal "icicle" light fixtures, embellished columns, and timeless artwork.
Off-season prices (November–April) receive a discount! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guests greeted with champagne & strawberries, beer, bottled water, and more upon arrival
- Cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres, stationary platters, stations, and a hand-carved ice sculpture
- Plated dinner with appetizer, intermezzo, choice of three entrées, and a custom-made wedding cake
- 5-hour premium open bar, wine set on tables, and champagne toast
- Valet parking
- Choice of linens and napkins, table numbers, place cards, direction cards, AND MORE!
Guest minimums range 75–200 guests depending on the day of the week, time of day, and time of year.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Tides Estate.