Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic space has been lovingly renovated to bring out its vintage charm, and occupies a fantastic location just blocks from the beach and within walking distance of several hotels and vacation rentals.
- It’s accented with lovely touches like wainscoting, wood flooring, and coffered ceilings inset with whitewashed beadboard. Bountiful windows fill the rooms with natural light, and a dedicated bar area creates a sweet spot for guests to mix and mingle.
- You’ll love their fun and flexible menu, where your choices range from light cocktail nibbles to lavish sit-down dinners. There’s even an option for a traditional wedding brunch, complete with mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Discounted packages for daytime weddings and 4-hour receptions! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Friday & Sunday evening packages have a 75-guest minimum, and range $115–155/person.
Saturday evening packages have a 100-guest minimum and range $135–175/person.
Daytime packages have lower pricing and minimums; inquire for details.
Wedding packages include:
- Private cocktail hour & reception held in the ballroom
- Open bar throughout the reception
- Tiered custom wedding cake
- Private food tasting prior to the event
- Dressing suite
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Spring Lake Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Spring Lake Manor.