Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally built in 1787, this unique inn has undergone lots of growth throughout its 230-plus year lifespan. Now a designated historic landmark, its lovely rooms and grounds have become one of the area’s most beloved places to celebrate.
- There are several dreamy spots for your ceremony, and their indoor reception rooms all offer pretty views of the Lake Meone and the Inn’s surrounding gardens. Smaller (but equally charming) dining spaces are available for intimate affairs.
- You’ll capture wonderful photos throughout the property as you stroll beside the lake, explore historic outbuildings, cobblestone paths, and gardens…there’s even a vintage carousel!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $139/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- 5-hour rental (including 1-hour cocktail hour and 4-hour reception)
- 4-hour premium bar and signature cocktails
- Butler-passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres
- Plated or buffet dinner
- Custom wedding cake
- Dressing suite
- Linens, napkins, glass votives, and hurricane globes
- Wedding coordinator, coat check attendant, valet parking, and banquet captain
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 170.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Smithville Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Smithville Inn.