Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ever dreamed of getting married at a castle? This stunning New Jersey venue fulfills that dream and so much more, with its awe-inspiring stone Tudor Revival mansion and lakeside private chapel.
- Photo opportunities abound. The castle itself stands on 100 acres of meticulously maintained botanical gardens within this lush woodland preserve.
- Ceremonies can be held indoors or out. Say your vows inside the private chapel overlooking Shepherd Lake or amongst flowering fruit trees in Skylands’ tranquil orchard.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Skylands Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Skylands Manor.