Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique 1870s lakeside mansion lends historic charm and contemporary style to your elegant reception.
- Cocktails are often served on the Veranda, accompanied by a panoramic view of the gardens and lake.
- Timeless luxury surrounds you inside the grand Ballroom, featuring a 19th-century Carrera marble fireplace, French doors, and handcrafted chairs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $135/person and up
There is no site fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Park Savoy Estate.
Thanks! Your email to The Park Savoy Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: morris county weddings