Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 reasons brides choose Mansion on Main Street:
• There are lots of ceremony and reception options, including three exquisite ballrooms, an all-glass ceremony pavilion, and a picture-perfect gazebo.
• The spiral staircase makes a dramatic backdrop for photos. From any angle, this staircase will complement a sweeping train, a first look, or a wedding-day kiss.
• Elegance and style abound. A trumpeter announcing your entrance, marble columns, crystal chandeliers and sconces, and a white pergola set the tone for a classy event.
• An award-winning culinary team will help you design a custom menu. From white-gloved service to personalized menus (yes, they’re happy to accommodate requests for kosher or ethnic cuisine), they’ll ensure your dining experience is topnotch.
• You can hold your other bridal events here, too. The Mansion also hosts bridal teas, showers, and rehearsal dinners.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $175/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Wedding packages generally range $145–225+/person and include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: philadelphia