Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegance and style abound. A spiral staircase makes a dramatic backdrop for photos, a first look, or a grand entrance, alongside other stunning details like gleaming marble floors, roaring fireplaces, crystal chandeliers and sconces, and airy patios with beautiful garden views.
- In rain or shine, you'll say "I do" with spectacular views of the landscaped grounds, whether from an elegant al fresco ceremony site, embraced by soaring columns, delicate willows, and a cascading waterfall, or from inside the stunning Pavilion, where soaring ceilings and sparkling chandeliers enhance vast walls of windows.
- An award-winning culinary team will help you design a custom menu. From white-gloved service to personalized menus (or even other special events, like a holiday party or bridal shower), they’ll ensure your dining experience is topnotch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $145/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Wedding packages generally range $145–220/person and include catering, open bar, a complimentary rehearsal, and top quality service from start to finish.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Different maximum capacities apply to each unique venue, but 360 guests is the maximum one-room capacity for a wedding.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mansion on Main Street.
Thanks! Your email to The Mansion on Main Street is on its way!
Alternate Info: philadelphia