Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a cheerful orange façade embellished by ornate ironwork, this striking mansion calls to mind the colorful homes of the French Quarter. Welcoming to couples of all faiths and orientations, this gracious manor feels positively made for celebrations.
- Inside, you’ll find sumptuously appointed rooms dripping with dreamy period details, like soaring 24-foot ceilings, gilded woodwork, brocade wall coverings, and polished wood flooring. Delicate spiral staircases lead from the lower floors to the upper mezzanines, which boast wraparound balconies overlooking the festivities.
- For an indoor affair with an outdoor flair, consider the Garden Atrium, with its massive glass-domed roof, lush tropical plantings, exposed brick accent walls, and marble tile floor. An opulent, three-tiered fountain, beautifully lit at night, adds a touch of Old World charm.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The James Ward Mansion.