Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It has a charming, country-rustic ambiance. Towering trees, an expansive lawn, and a weathered bridge over the century-old millrace create a unique backdrop for your event.
- Forget about rules…here, it's all about you. Customize your event with an array of intimate settings, then have the chefs design a unique menu to your taste.
- Your guests can stay overnight at one of the property's historic buildings-turned-tasteful B&Bs and explore the picturesque area's town and shops before leaving.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 210.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Inn at Millrace Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at Millrace Pond.