Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a multi-room banquet facility with a top-notch staff—they’ve been throwing the area’s best parties since 1977, and take pride in treating each couple like beloved family.
- The ballrooms boast gorgeous details like marble flooring, oversized crystal chandeliers, ornate wall coverings, and atrium windows. For a truly memorable night, add in some enhancements like colorful uplighting for your dance floor!
- They offer a host of convenient packages to match a variety of needs and budgets, and they’re experienced in accommodating culturally-specific celebrations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include:
- 5-hour premium open bar
- Cocktail hour with a selection of hot & cold hors d'oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- Pre-course and intermezzo
- Dinner with choice of 3 entrées OR buffet dinner
- Tiered wedding cake and Viennese table with assorted desserts & coffee station
- Silver candelabras with fresh-cut floral centerpieces, ice sculpture, and choice of linens
- Gratuities for wait staff
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hanover Manor.