Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering multiple beautiful options for weddings of all sizes and styles, this elegant private events venue has a rustic-chic feel, with timeless architecture and lush surrounding grounds.
- For the perfect spot for an indoor/outdoor affair, say "I do" beneath the garden gazebo's delicate wrought-iron dome, then move to the gracious Barn, with its vaulted cathedral ceiling and unique "rain wall" water feature.
- Or, opt for the breathtaking ballroom, where you'll dance on polished mahogany floors beneath a soaring 20-foot ceiling. It's adorned with intricate crown moldings and a truly impressive tiered crystal chandelier…it's nine feet tall and seven feet across!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $125/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
- 5-hour event
- Open bar with premium brand liquors & specialty signature drink
- 10 butler-passed hors d’oeuvres & 4 stationed hors d’oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- A 4-course plated dinner
- Customized wedding cake & Venetian dessert display
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds