Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's a stunning array of indoor and outdoor options at this New Jersey event center just minutes from New York City. You can exchange vows in the gazebo adorned with Grecian figures or in the impressive marble-filled Forum, which has a gorgeous mirrored ceiling.
- Natural light floods into the airy Greenhouse Room through a wall of windows. Other spaces include the sophisticated Main Bar, where guests can enjoy piano accompaniment during a cocktail hour, and the more intimate Embassy room, illuminated by chandeliers.
- You can craft a customized menu of award-winning cuisine. Select from a delicious variety of action stations, raw bars, butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, and dessert displays. You can even arrange for a custom ice sculpture.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $95/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Graycliff.