Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The pristine shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean, with its soft white sand and sparkling blue water, is your backdrop for a beach wedding that really wows.
- Large ballrooms with open floor plans can easily be arranged to fit the needs of your group, from an intimate gathering to a grand affair.
- Luxurious guest rooms come with amenities like a Tempur-Pedic® mattress and semi-private balcony.
Video by Josiah Blizzard.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $600/event and up
Beach and sundeck ceremony are $12/person, with a $1,000 minimum. Indoor ceremonies are $600.
Fees include chairs, setup & breakdown, coordination, and a City of Cape May permit.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Year of event
All packages include:
- 4- or 5-hour open bar and champagne toast
- Stationed and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated, buffet, or stations-style dinner
- Floor length table linen in choice of color
- Overnight stay in a King room for the newlyweds
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily; must end by 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Grand Hotel of Cape May
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Grand Hotel of Cape May.