Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 170-acre family farm in the northern New Jersey mountains is charming and picture-perfect, with beautiful natural indoor and outdoor spaces that feel welcoming, rustic, and festive.
- The Herb Garden is a visitor favorite with its pretty raised beds planted with bountiful aromatics and vegetables. Or, opt for a ceremony in the spacious pasture overlooking the resident animals, followed by dinner and dancing in the romantic, cathedral-ceilinged Barn.
- Your catering is provided on-site, using all-natural, non-GMO, and organic ingredients grown and raised right on the farm. Menus highlight seasonal vegetables and herbs, along with Glenwood Mountain’s own pasture-raised and grass-fed meats.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $150/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Packages include the venue rental, farm-to-table meal, and bar services (alcohol is BYO, but the venue can assist in preparing alcohol packages).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily (limited winter availability).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to the farm at Glenwood Mountain
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except the farm at Glenwood Mountain.