Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on bay side of Ludlam Island, this historic Jersey Shore spot was completely refurbished in 2019, rekindling its vintage charm and adding unique, eclectic restaurants and event spaces.
- Host a ceremony on the wide, sandy beach, followed by a reception on the elevated lawn. Sunsets are stunning from this special vantage point, and a clear-topped tent allows for dancing under the stars.
- The menu got a makeover, too, and features comfort classics with a modern twist, highlighting local seafood and produce. An artfully curated wine list rounds out the experience, and you can keep the party going with custom-crafted cocktails in one of the lively on-site bars.
We offer complimentary in-house Wedding Design and Planning Services!
Our Wedding Designer, Judy Brenna, has been a wedding designer and event producer for the past 18 years, having started her career with a premier off-premise catering company on the North Shore of Long Island, producing high-end weddings at vineyards, farms, museums, and estates across the North Fork, the Hamptons, the Dumbo District in Brooklyn, and Long Island City, at many venues!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- $250/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $110/person and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
There is a 20% gratuity and 3% administration fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The Deauville Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Deauville Inn.