Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A private lakeside ceremony area set among mature oaks and serene fairways is a beautiful place to exchange vows.
- The Grand Ballroom boasts panoramic views of the golf course, plus crystal chandeliers and elegant uplighting.
- Your dressing suite and personal powder room also come with concierge service to help you stress less and enjoy!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
There is a 125–guest minimum for June, September, and October evening events; there is a 100–guest minimum the rest of the year.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course.
Thanks! Your email to The Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course is on its way!
Alternate Info: Garden State Parkway exit 138