Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Their white gazebo makes a striking spot to exchange vows, with the rolling hills of Morris County in the background. In fact, the venue is next to a gently flowing stream and a 200-acre horse farm, and across the way from a golf course, so there are are gorgeous views in every direction.
- The main clubhouse has undergone an impressive renovation, and boasts a dramatic porte-cochère, expanded lobby entrance, and two graceful banquet rooms featuring opulent Austrian crystal chandeliers.
- You'll receive expert guidance from their caring planning team, who delight in treating each couple as if they were family. Only one event is held per day, so you'll have total privacy and the full attention of the gracious staff.
Special pricing on open dates in 2023!
- Friday dates will receive Sunday pricing of $105/person (was $115/person) plus 20% service charge and tax, with a minimum of 110 guests.
- Saturday dates will receive Friday pricing of $115/person (was $125/person) plus 20% service charge and tax, with a minimum of 125 guests.
- Sunday dates will receive rates of $99/person (was $105/person) plus 20% service charge and tax, with a minimum of 90 guests.
Winter Wedding Special! Open dates in December 2023 through March 2024: $99/ person!
Midweek pricing for any Monday–Thursday: Pricing for midweek 2023 and 2024 is $99/ person.
The above promotions apply to the Crystal Reception package only. Excludes “Eves” and Holidays. Guest minimums apply. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include the venue rental, food, alcohol, lighting, house linens, tableware, and centerpieces.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings.