Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- This waterfront venue is nestled at the center of a pretty county park, whose lush grounds provide plenty of gorgeous photo opportunities. You can exchange vows in a gazebo at the edge of Mercer Lake, followed by cocktails and games on the park's spacious lawns.
- Receptions are stunning in the Craftsman-style Boathouse, with its soaring ceiling that mimics the curved hull of a sailing ship. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring in tons of light and stellar park views, and a large deck overlooks the lake.
- It's part of the Landmark collection of event spaces, so you know you're in the best hands. Landmark's celebration experts will be there every step of the way, and they're dedicated making sure everything—from your custom craft cocktails to your farm-to-table menu—is just so.
Did you know Landmark Venues has wedding venues throughout New Jersey + Pennsylvania?
Landmark Venues has a wide range of venues, amenities, and services that make it easy to have a fabulous wedding or other special events in New Jersey + Pennsylvania. Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a grand soirée, they have the perfect landmark location for your occasion.
See all their venues here...
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- $183/person and up
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Boathouse at Mercer Lake
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Boathouse at Mercer Lake.