Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A secluded courtyard is available for outdoor ceremonies. Guests are greeted with a seasonal cocktail (think kiwi-strawberry infused water or hot cocoa with praline cookies) upon arrival in this charming, brick-paved spot; your exchange of vows is held beneath a pretty white pergola surrounded by greenery.
- Receptions follow in the grand Sterling Ballroom, which boasts sparkling chandeliers, glowing sconces, and lovely gold and cream wall coverings. Impressive menus can be easily customized with unique add-ons of your choice, ranging from a sushi + sashimi station to a vodka ice luge.
- Your package also includes a night in a plush Honeymoon Suite. Relax and refresh in this welcoming room, and enjoy a complimentary breakfast the following morning to extend the celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Indoor Ceremony | $5/person
Outdoor Ceremony | $1,250
- $124/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing is subject to change.
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls.