Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its charming cottage and impressive gardens, this hidden treasure sits in historic Hamilton Square. Once the home of avid gardener Frederick Sayen, it offers a secluded oasis at the town’s vibrant center.
- Outside ceremonies are held in the Temple Gardens, which are accented by ponds, fountains, and gazebos. Follow your vows with cocktails the lawn, then move indoors to celebrate in the home’s beautifully maintained rooms.
- Your rental fee helps preserve the building and grounds, which feature plants and flowers collected from Sayen’s world travels that still bloom today…including over 1,000 azaleas and 500 rhododendrons!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
If a resident of Hamilton Township
Meals (when priced separately)
Choose from one of their three caterers.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 98.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sayen House and Gardens.