Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The manor and grounds are reminiscent of a classic French countryside estate. Lush gardens, inspired by those at Versailles, completely surround the chateau and create a sense of secluded peace…all within easy reach from anywhere in the tri-state area.
- Ceremonies can be held in a private chapel nestled among the gardens, or overlooking a graceful lily pond encircled by flowers. Follow your vows with a cocktail hour on the flagstone terrace.
- Your reception in the 17th century-inspired ballroom will be exquisite. Opulent chandeliers hang from an elaborately embellished recessed ceiling, and rows of arched windows line the walls, letting in natural light and views of the verdant property.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $160/person and up
Wedding packages generally range $160–350+/person and include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Coming soon! The Chateau Grande Hotel—host your event at their convenient, on-premise luxury hotel, opening soon. See their website and the PDF below for more info.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
American-style cuisine by a classically trained chef from the Culinary Institute of America.
Premium bar tailored to your needs, including a signature drink.
Year-round, daily, 6am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds