Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Indoor and outdoor events are gorgeous at this beautiful brick-and-slate building that dates back to the late 1800s. The impeccably designed ballroom exudes rustic elegance, boasting a vaulted 24-foot ceiling, a neutral color palette, and large glass window walls that open onto a private patio overlooking the beautiful pond and gardens.
- Exquisite banquet receptions start with 10 butler passed hors d'oeuvres and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine with berries. Choose chef stations or a plated sit-down dinner for the main meal. You'll also enjoy a customized wedding cake, as well as dessert enhancements like a bananas foster bar and milkshake shots with cookies—all created by their on-site catering team.
- You'll share in "The Spirit of Giving", the venue's philanthropic effort. Revenue from events helps support 13 nonprofits and cultural organizations through the club's partnership with the Park Avenue Foundation.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Tax and gratuity are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Park Avenue Club.