Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A neighborhood favorite for more than 30 years, this charming restaurant boasts beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, and an authentic Italian menu that’s guaranteed to please.
- Inside, you’ll find a bright, cheerful dining room decked out with eclectic art pieces, oversized windows, rustic imported tile, and a wood-burning pizza oven.
- Step through French doors onto the romantic patio terrace, with its working herb garden, farmhouse-style furnishings…there are even a couple of bocce courts for some authentic family fun, Italian-style!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
There is no rental fee, only a food & beverage minimum.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 132.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Panevino Ristorante.