Olde Mill Inn and Grain House 225 US-202 • Bernards • NJ 07920
Olde Mill Inn and Grain House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Olde Mill Inn and Grain House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once a pre-revolutionary war gristmill and barn, this stunningly preserved—and award-winning—property includes two adjacent venues: The Olde Mill Inn and the Grain House. Surrounded by 10 wooded acres with a meandering stream, they offer a picturesque array of indoor and outdoor options.
- For larger weddings, the Grand Washington Ballroom in the Inn has it all: chandeliers dripping in crystals, antique mirrors, French doors leading to a stone courtyard and English garden—even a separate cocktail area. Exceptional wedding cuisine is prepared by the Olde Mill’s banquet chefs.
- More intimate weddings and rehearsal dinners are held at the Grain House (built in 1768!), a fairy-tale setting with landscaped gardens, a flower-covered gazebo and a lush, tented patio. Home to the Grain House Restaurant, it also houses the airy Fox & Hounds room with its own atrium…and the inviting Hunt Room, a rustic mix of wood and glass with a stone hearth.
Micro Weddings at the Grain House
Designed for weddings of 25–50 guests, starting at $109/person. This package includes:
- All-day use of the Bridal Lounge
- Seasonal refreshment served prior to your ceremony
- On-site ceremony, if desired (requires a $900 fee that may be applied to the food & beverage minimum)
- Welcome table with stationary hors d'oeuvres prior to dinner
- 4-course plated dinner, including a 2-tiered wedding cake
- 4-hour premium bar
- Complimentary hotel room for the newlyweds set with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- And more!
Available Monday–Thursday all months (excluding the first 3 weeks of December) with a 25-guest minimum and no food & beverage minimum.
Available Fridays January–April, July, August, and November with a food & beverage minimum of $7,000.
Available Sundays December–April, July, August, and November with a food & beverage minimum of $5,000.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $110/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
The Olde Mill Inn has a capacity of 240 seated and standing. The Grain House has a maximum capacity of 120 guests and specializes in small weddings.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
But take note of the following limitations!
Wheelchair access is limited only at the cocktail areas at the Grain House. All of the areas at the Olde Mill Inn and the Hunt Room at the Grain House have entrances which are completely wheelchair accessible.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Olde Mill Inn and Grain House.
Thanks! Your email to Olde Mill Inn and Grain House is on its way!
New Jersey Wedding Venues
> Northern New Jersey Wedding Venues