Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The classical design of the Engelhard Court room is marked by marble floors, recessed archways, and access to the museum galleries, which your guests can tour before the event.
• Outdoor weddings are charming in the Memorial Garden. It’s a beautiful courtyard filled with stone sculptures and pebbled walkways that’s well suited for everything from exchanging vows to sipping cocktails.
• Intimate gatherings feel right at home in the Ballantine House, with its oak paneling, rich forest-green carpet and elegant lighting.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
There is an additional Museum staffing fee that is determined by the event setup required and the guest count.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 272.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Sterling Affair is the exclusive caterer.
Bar service is included in the catering package.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Newark Museum of Art.