Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Al fresco events are charming in the Dreyfuss Memorial Garden, a parklike space filled with stone sculptures and pebbled walkways that’s well suited for everything from exchanging vows to sipping cocktails.
- Guests will be wowed from their first step inside the brightly painted Welcome Center, where plenty of natural light illuminates a brilliant wall-to-wall overhead mural by acclaimed artist Odili Donald Odita.
- For dinner and dancing we recommend the classic Engelhard Court room, with its marble floors, recessed archways, and access to the museum galleries, which your guests can tour during your cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- 5.5-hour event time, plus 5 hours of prep time for setup
- Banquet and round tables, gold and white chairs, and uplighting
- Day-of coordinator, security, and maintenance
- Setup & teardown
If having a ceremony on site, you'll also have access to a dressing room 90 minutes prior to the ceremony, and an AV technician for ceremony sound system, mics, and coordination.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Newark Museum of Art
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Newark Museum of Art.