Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming colonial-style site offers the ideal backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. Or, if you prefer, you can exchange vows indoors.
- You’ll find the perfect space for each phase of your event. The dazzling Prince William Ballroom is just one of 13 elegant banquet and reception rooms that range in size from small and cozy for an intimate gathering to large enough for a hundred or more friends and relatives.
- Five wedding reception packages cater to your needs, with vegetarian and kosher options, a children’s menu and a variety of enhancements. And in case you’d like to host a rehearsal dinner and brunch the day after the festivities, their Wedding Weekend Package has that covered!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception with salad, entrée, and tableside wine service
- Cocktail hour with butler-passed champagne & hors d'oeuvres
- Custom wedding cake
- Open bar with premium brand liquors
- Parlour suite for the wedding night with a bottle of champagne
- Linens, place cards & menus, candles and votives, standard rentals, and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Nassau Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nassau Inn.