Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An easy drive from the New York and New Jersey metro areas, this resort offers a fantastic escape from everyday life, with stunning mountain panoramas, impressive celebration venues, and four seasons of memory-making opportunities.
- With hilltop views that seem to stretch out forever, the stunning ceremony site is not to be missed. Follow with a reception in the elegant, alpine-inspired Red Tail Lodge.
- There are tons of lodging options, from traditional guest suites to luxurious, vacation rental-style town homes and condos. All provide easy access to the resort's bountiful range of activities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountain Creek.