Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful colonial manor, boasting Palladian windows, French doors and private garden courtyards, serves as your own private mansion. And with its gracious bridal suite—laden with champagne and hors d’oeuvres and accompanied by a personal attendant—you’ll feel “to the manor born”.
- The sweeping staircase and indoor balcony not only overlook the spacious cocktail area but also make great photo settings. You’ll want to capture some memorable shots outdoors in the Pergola and gardens as well, before joining your guests for a sumptuous dinner in the Grand Ballroom.
- Everything here is very customized, with VIP service from start to finish. From the printed menu cards (with wait staff taking individual orders tableside) to the ice sculpture, wedding cake and specialty coffees and cordials served under the stars, they help you create an event your guests will never forget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $99/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Meadow Wood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Meadow Wood.
Thanks! Your email to The Meadow Wood is on its way!
Alternate Info: Meadowood Manor morris county, Meadow Wood Manor