Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on one of the only private beaches in New Jersey, this full-service resort sits on the quiet, less-touristy side of town and has a peaceful vibe that encourages guests to slow down and enjoy that coveted coastal lifestyle.
- Ceremonies may be held right on the sand, followed by a beachside reception in the Bespoke Tent, which features clear siding that protects from the elements without blocking the view. We also love the Lanai Rooftop, a sixth-floor party spot that overlooks Diamond Beach and the Atlantic.
- Your guests will love their overnight options—a range of suites and studios boast fun features like private balconies, well-appointed kitchens, and luxuriously soothing bath areas.
Video by Love me Do Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
All ICONA wedding packages include:
- Oceanfront venue & on-site ceremony
- Private cocktail hour & premium open bar
- Choice of plated, stationed, cocktail, family-style, or buffet reception
- Chef-created, couples-inspired menus & private tasting with chef
- Classic wedding cake
- Getting-ready room
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except ICONA Diamond Beach.