Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This modern property offers a convenient location less than 25 miles from both Newark and NYC. With over 300 rooms, it’s got plenty of guest accommodations…and those spending the weekend are certain to appreciate the indoor and outdoor pools, great restaurant, and rooftop deck with cozy fire pits.
- Choose between several elegantly appointed spaces, including the Grand Ballroom, where you’ll find an eighteen-foot ceiling hung with dazzling crystal chandeliers, and a lovely outdoor tented pavilion that offers views of the surrounding woodland.
- You’ll benefit from the help of their super-experienced events team, as well as all their awesome planning tools—including a custom attendee website that will provide you and your guests with all the important details for the big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $76/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hilton Short Hills
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Short Hills.