Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Grounds for Sculpture is such a unique Hamilton Township wedding location:
- Art enthusiasts will love it: Built in 1992 to foster appreciation for modern sculpture, the venue wows guests with 42-acres of landscaped grounds dotted with over 270 pieces.
- The event spaces are versatile: All the private rooms in the Seward Center for the Arts offer high ceilings, neutral wall colors, and floor-to-ceiling windows with generous views of the outdoor sculptures.
- The food is divine: Catering is provided by Constellation Culinary Group at the popular Rat’s Restaurant on site, which Hamilton Township natives know for its scrumptious cuisine, Zagat-rated ambiance, and attentive service.
- It’s conveniently located: Less than an hour from Philadelphia and New York—and just minutes from Princeton and the Hamilton and Trenton train stations!—it’s an easy trip for guests from all over. Parking’s also free!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Rental fee pricing is for gallery space rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Note: Their gallery space address is: 80 Sculptors Way, Hamilton, NJ 08619.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Grounds for Sculpture
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grounds for Sculpture.
Thanks! Your email to Grounds for Sculpture is on its way!
Alternate Info: trenton Seward Johnson Center for the Arts