Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of the area’s most beautiful buildings, the Grand Marquis features a huge 8,400-square foot ballroom and the truly unique Dome Room, with it’s spectacular glass dome.
- The venue is easily accessible from anywhere in New Jersey, New York City and Staten Island via the Garden State Parkway, Routes 9 and 18.
- Family-owned and operated, they offer traditional as well as more contemporary cuisine, and have been providing full-service kosher catering for three generations.
Video by Jesse Ovalles.
Video by Wedding Films NJ.
Video by Sky Cinema Films
Video by New Jersey Videography
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $100/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand Marquis.
Thanks! Your email to Grand Marquis is on its way!
Alternate Info: kosher catering