Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A private lakeside ceremony area set among mature oaks and serene fairways is a beautiful place to exchange vows.
- The Grand Ballroom boasts panoramic views of the golf course, plus crystal chandeliers and elegant uplighting.
- Your bridal suite and personal powder room also come with concierge service to help you stress less and enjoy!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
There is a 125–guest minimum for June, September, and October evening events; there is a 100–guest minimum the rest of the year.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Galloping Hill Golf Course.
Thanks! Your email to Galloping Hill Golf Course is on its way!
Alternate Info: Garden State Parkway exit 138