Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated right on the Ocean City boardwalk, this gem of a hotel has been a South Jersey favorite for nearly 100 years. Hold a romantic ceremony on the beach, then step across the street to snap some fun photos on the classic carnival rides.
- Guests approach the Candle Ballroom through the Hall of Mirrors, true to its name with countless shimmering mirrors reflecting the hall's gold medallions and crystal sconces. Once inside, the ballroom doesn't disappoint—it's the grandest on the shore, and utterly dazzling.
- We're also in love with the whimsical Garden Room, an atrium-style space which features three curved staircases, a skylight ceiling, lanterns, and a wonderful dolphin fountain.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Conference Center
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flanders Hotel.