Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The clubhouse’s architecture is stately and impressive. The 40-room stone building will let you live out your secret “Downton Abbey” fantasies. Fiddler’s Elbow is reminiscent of an English country manor house, tastefully appointed with fireplaces, chandeliers, and a stunning spiral staircase.
- Indoor and outdoor spots are available, and all options are lovely. The primary ceremony location overlooks the Lamington River, with a quaint stone bridge and lush trees in the background that are beautiful in every season. The Grand Ballroom is an equally lovely option, with floor-to-ceiling windows, an optional adjoining patio, and plenty of charm and character.
- Food and pastries are created by the Fiddler’s talented in-house chefs. Menus highlight classic American cuisine and can include a range of services, from butler-passed hors d’oeuvres to four course plated dinners. They’ll even be happy to help with selecting wine pairings, champagne, and cocktails.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $195/person and up
Wedding packages include alcohol. Weddings at Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club require an affordable House Membership.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fiddler's Elbow Country Club.
Thanks! Your email to Fiddler's Elbow Country Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: Upper Raritan Watershed Somerset County Hunterdon county Lamington River fiddlers elbow