Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former bank is an Art Deco treasure, with an impressive Romanesque façade and an interior boasting soaring marble columns and antique fixtures of brass, copper, and gold.
- A fascinating modern lighting installation adds a contemporary twist to the classic vintage space, and the enormous, imposing vault doors bring a touch of drama and whimsy to your photos.
- It's part of the Landmark collection of event spaces, so you know you're in the best hands. Landmark's celebration experts will be there every step of the way, and they're dedicated making sure everything—from your custom craft cocktails to your farm-to-table menu—is just so.
Did you know Landmark Venues has wedding venues throughout New Jersey + Pennsylvania?
Landmark Venues has a wide range of venues, amenities, and services that make it easy to have a fabulous wedding or other special events in New Jersey + Pennsylvania. Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a grand soirée, they have the perfect landmark location for your occasion.
See all their venues here...
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $180/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Felina Restaurant and Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Felina Restaurant and Events.