Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a lovely 18th-century home and 30+-acre estate just 75 minutes from Manhattan. You arrive via a treelined drive that leads you to lush meadows, gardens, a historic Estate home, and light-flooded, modern event spaces.
- Outdoor ceremonies are set among the fragrant blooms of the English Garden. Cocktail hour is lovely in the glass-walled Conservatory; when it's time to dine and dance, an enclosed passageway leads to the Farmhouse, with its soaring, gambrel-style ceilings, exposed dark wood beams, and floor-to-ceiling window framing spectacular views of the surrounding landscape.
- Wedding party prep is equally luxurious. The 1790s Playhouse has been reimagined as a light-flooded dressing suite, all set for you with complimentary champagne and light bites. The other ready room, the Pequest Parlor, in the 18th-century Estate house, is equally stunning, with a private deck, putting green, and their own collection of sips and snacks.
Video by HeatzFilms.
Video by Tonemedia Studio.
Video by Saltwater Studios.
Video by Tonemedia Studio.
Video by Kamp Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Weddings at Crossed Keys Estate include:
- Access to the Playhouse dressing suite starting at 9am, with complimentary champagne, coffee, water, and light bites
- Access to the Pequest Parlor in the 18th-century Estate house starting at noon, with complimentary beer, coffee, water, and light bites
- 30-minute ceremony in the English garden, set with white chairs, outdoor umbrellas, and welcome refreshments of water, iced tea, and lemonade or apple cider
- 1-hour cocktail hour in the Conservatory, featuring buffet stations, a grazing table, and passed hors d'oeuvres
- 4-hour reception in The Farmhouse, featuring a first course, plated dinner options, dessert, wedding cake, s'mores by the fire pit, coffee & tea, and more!
- Venue coordinator, morning attendant, valet parking, and maître d'
- Wood-burning fire pit surrounded by Adirondack chairs on a bluestone patio
- Corn hole, horseshoe pits, and other lawn games
- Tables, chairs, linens, and standard rentals
- Access to photo-worthy spots like a reflecting pool with a handcarved bench, a tree swing, and a sprawling natural park with winding paths, grasses, and rock gardens
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Alcohol packages are offered separately.
Year-round, starting June 2023.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Crossed Keys Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crossed Keys Estate.