Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Named for the beautiful buttonwood trees that dot its manicured ground, this fairytale-style estate has been hosting memorable events on its lovely gardens and charming manor house for over 75 years.
- Exchange vows on a spacious deck overlooking the lake, then follow with a reception in the adjacent banquet room, whose floor-to-ceiling windows allow for expansive views and tons of natural light.
- Your menus and packages are completely customizable, and can include fun options like action stations or a midnight snack buffet. Your event specialists are caring and dedicated to ensuring your wedding reflects your personal vision…and stays within your budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Buttonwood Manor.