Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run winery sits on a beautiful piece of property at the heart of the Delaware Water Gap. It offers sweeping views of the surrounding hills and farmland, but is an easy 90-minute drive from New York City.
- You can see the vineyard's 7,000 grape vines from your ceremony spot beneath a romantic wooden arbor. A nearby covered porch and surrounding lawn is a great place for cocktails and games.
- Your reception hall is especially special: Traditional sliding doors open to reveal the fabulous barn, with its all-wood interior, romantic lighting, and hand-built farm tables.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $45/person and up
Venue rental includes:
- 4-hour venue rental ($500/hour after)
- Bridal prep area
- Indoor/outdoor pavilion with heat and/or AC
- Covered porch and gazebo areas
- Tables & chairs (and setup & breakdown)
- Staff bartender, parking assistance, securty and event guidance
Meals (when priced separately)
The cost of the wine bar is based on bottle usage (selection of four wines), with a discount of 10% on six bottles and 20% on a case.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Non-wedding event pricing ranges $1,000 and up for a 3-hour event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Wine purchase from the winery is not required, but is available at a discount. All other alcohol must be provided and served by a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brook Hollow Winery.