Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll enjoy panoramic views of the Hunterdon Hills from the Ballroom's wall-to-wall windows. And the elegant setting's neutral palette allows you to create your own vision for the reception.
- Its ceremony site on the patio offers big fairway vistas from its hillside perch and wooden arbor. Plus the surrounding oak and maple trees add to the beauty of a Fall ceremony.
- You can cozy up by the fire. The intimate bar & lounge is a perfect spot to host a smaller wedding or to kickstart your celebration with cocktails and a view.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fees include a 1-hour event, use of a wooden arbor overlooking the golf course, white ceremony benches, coordination, and a 1-hour rehearsal.
All packages include:
- Passed & stationary hors d'oeuvres
- Choice of entrées or buffet
- Three-tier wedding cake and coffee service
- 5-hour open bar (6 hours for Platinum Package)
- Champagne toast
- House centerpieces, linens, and napkins
- Complimentary tasting
- Complimentary foursome of golf on the wedding day, plus access all day to the Wedding Party Rooms
Upgrade options include fun departure stations of donuts & milk, fresh-fried churros, hot pretzels, and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 170.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Beaver Brook Country Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Beaver Brook Country Club.