Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely clubhouse overlooks a private estate, where you’ll find a heart-shaped pond, quaint wooden bridges, and miles of paved trails nestled throughout the rolling hills. Ceremonies and receptions can take place at the pond’s edge, on the expansive grounds, or in the clubhouse itself, which is reminiscent of a graceful country barn.
- Getting dressed in the Silo Suite is so much fun. The round room has large windows looking out across the property, full-length mirrors, a private in-suite bathroom, and a dressing & lounge area. You’re provided snacks, mimosas, tea, and a lunch made fresh by the chef, plus your own personal suite attendant!
- Their all-inclusive package has some fantastic enhancement options—how about an Oktoberfest or Pub station, or a Cigar & Whiskey Bar? And for your first dance, they can even cover the dance floor with white, fluffy chilled air, creating the illusion that you’re dancing on clouds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages are all-inclusive.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
• Top shelf open bar.
• 30 beers on tap with 24+ different lines, including seasonal and locally crafted options.
• 4 draft beers are served on the new BrewLock® System.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Bear Brook Valley
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bear Brook Valley.