Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set along the Hudson River and boasting breathtaking Manhattan skyline views, this handsomely designed restaurant features flexible, open event spaces and a contemporary Italian menu highlighting fresh, local seafood.
- In the stellar Main Dining Room, you’ll find a warm, open look, with elements of wood and brick, exposed rafters, and vintage industrial-style lighting. Floor-to-ceiling windows wrap the room, and open to a wraparound deck that allows for dockside dining and mingling.
- The Wine Cellar or Lounge are perfect for smaller celebrations—both have the same chic styling you’ll find throughout Battello, with a cozier, more intimate vibe just right for a private dinner or cocktail reception.
Video by NST Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Yacht Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Other View
Send an email to Battello
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Battello.