Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1830s, this stately mansion has been an integral part of Jersey City’s history. In its more than 140-year lifespan, it has served as a private residence, YMCA facility, performance space, and was even a center of operations during Hurricane Sandy.
- The lovingly restored interior boasts opulent period furnishings, a theater, and several elegant, light-filled event rooms. A favorite photo op for newlyweds: the quaint vintage bowling alley!
- Your rental fees help support the preservation of the mansion and support its many programs, which include 12-step organizations, arts installations and performances, and educational outreach.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barrow Mansion.