Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This architecturally stunning space is certain to "wow" your guests. A hidden gem located within St. Thomas Armenian Church, this breathtaking venue is surrounded by peaceful, park-like grounds—including a brook and sweet wooden bridge—and is an easy drive from most of the Tri-State Area.
- A soaring, wood-beamed cathedral ceiling is the centerpiece of the Atrium. Dramatic skylights run the entire length of the massive hall, streaming in natural light. The adjacent Ariyan Conference & Reception Hall, accessed by sliding glass doors, offers a light and airy option for additional space and larger gatherings. Outside, you'll find lush landscaping and large lawns that may be tented for outdoor receptions.
- They're one of the most affordable venues in the area, but still offer so many great perks: a huge commercial kitchen, experienced and dedicated staff, ample free parking, and the freedom to bring in your choice of vendors. They've even got smaller spaces available that can be used as dressing suites or more intimate events, and a gorgeous chapel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Rental fee listed is for Church Sanctuary. Inquire for personalized pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
There are two outdoor spaces: the front lawn can accommodate 300+ and the side lawn can accommodate 150+. Both may be tented and have access to the kitchen and indoor bathrooms.
Indoor seated reception can accommodate an additional 50 people if needed.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Conference Center
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Atrium of Tenafly
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atrium of Tenafly.