Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a short drive east from the Jersey Shore, this relaxed, welcoming space offers a refreshingly affordable alternative to beachfront spots, but is still close enough for you to pop over to the ocean for some memorable boardwalk photos.
- The spacious ballroom has an elegant, “beach chic” vibe, with fun accents like tiered crystal chandeliers and colored mood lighting. It’s large enough to allow for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception under one roof.
- Because it’s part of the Days Hotel, your overnight accommodations are right on site. Guests will love the indoor pool, the comfortable rooms, and convenient access to all the Shore’s attractions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Indoor Ceremony | $5/person
Outdoor Ceremony | $1,100
- $109/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
Prices are subject to change.
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atlantis Ballroom at the Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore.