Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The lovingly restored “Chapel Barn” is an extraordinary place to exchange vows. Painted a soft white and featuring a soaring ceiling, original tilted windows, and a stone fireplace flanked by huge windows, the barn is a dreamy vintage treasure.
- Cocktail hour can be held throughout the estate. In addition to exploring the impressive grounds, your guests will love meandering through the stately library with its cozy leather furniture and tall bookcases, and into the stunning conservatory, lined with floor-to-ceiling windows and bookended by breezy verandas.
- The ballroom is like nothing you’ve seen. A truly extraordinary place, this exquisite room features towering columns supporting a vaulted ceiling of carved wood. Richly draped windows throughout fill the space with natural light, and the breathtaking back wall made entirely of glass provides a 25-foot-tall view of the stunning estate grounds.
Video by Willow Tree Films.
Video by Matt Koza.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Full estate rentals, including overnight accommodations, range $18,000–32,000.
Five-hour venue rental & on-site ceremony ranges $18,000–24,000. Not available on Saturdays.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
- Seasonal beverages served prior to the ceremony
- Unlimited butler-passed hors d'oeuvres & action stations
- Elegant coursed meal
- Coffee & tea stations
- Maître d' & bridal attendants
- Custom tiered wedding cake
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a $2,000 Estate Management fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ashford Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Ashford Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: barn wedding chapel