Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A chic, rustic-modern restaurant with an avid local following, this welcoming spot is just an hour from NYC, Newark, and Philadelphia, with plenty of lodging and entertainment options in surrounding Freehold.
- Every event room is gracious and stylish, with design details like raindrop pendant light fixtures, inset fire features, and walls of stacked stone and reclaimed wooden shiplap.
- They offer some very cool room enhancements. Our favorite: an interactive mirror photo booth that lets you send pics right to your phone.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $90/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View