Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings 22 Garland Drive • Hampstead • NH 03841
Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You have a choice of two romantic outdoor ceremony sites: The first is a rustic garden surrounded by low cut-stone walls and lush trees, where you exchange vows beneath a simple wooden pergola. An upper terrace features a fountain and a redwood gazebo shimmering with fairy lights. For a more sophisticated option, wed on a spacious manicured lawn in front of a verdigris wrought-iron gazebo, encircled by stone walls and luxuriant greenery.
- The glamorous ballroom showcases the beautiful scenery through curved walls of glass French doors and windows. Elegant chandeliers and crystal pendants cast their glow from a dramatic coved ceiling that's inset with skylights. Guests dine around a polished dance floor, and a raised stage is perfect for the head table, wedding cake, or your entertainment.
- Customized & stress-free planning is a Wedgewood Weddings promise. With over 30 years of experience producing outstanding celebrations, their seasoned team will help you put together an event to remember with all the trimmings—and within your budget.
Learn more about Wedgewood Weddings on their blog—wedding planning tips, too!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: email@example.com, 866/966-3009.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $56/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
New Hampshire Wedding Venues
> Seacoast / Portsmouth Wedding Venues