Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just two hours north of Boston, this wonderful full-service resort sits at the edge of Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire's beloved Lakes Region.
- Say "I do" at the edge of Paugus Bay, followed by a lavish reception beneath a clear-walled tent overlooking the pristine waters. Finish off the day with a cozy campfire, or a spectacular fireworks display over the lake.
- Guests can choose from an array of great accommodations, and there's more than enough fun right on the grounds to fill a wedding weekend, whether it's boating on the bay or basking on the private beach.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,495/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Type of event
- $1,995/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $29/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Choose from four caterers.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Margate on Winnipesaukee.